June 4 Sunday – CADA Community Gathering (St. Priscilla Church @3PM)
We will have a community gathering on 06/04 (Sunday) @3PM. We will have a presentation on stewardship. We will a guest speaker from Servants of the Word, Mark Whitters. Mark is an award-winning instructor in history at Eastern Michigan University. We will start with praise and worship followed by Mark’s talk. We will meet at St. Priscilla Church in Livonia (19120 Purlingbrook Rd. Livonia, MI 48152). Setup starts at 2:30PM and praise and worship starts at 3:15PM.
June 16 Friday – CADA Community Gathering (St. Priscilla Church @7PM)
We will have a community gathering on June 16. This will start our summer community gathering schedule. We will start a new course on Charismatic Spirituality that will last until September. Jun Siwa will give the first entitled “The Grace of Pentecost”. We will start with praise and worship followed by Jun’s presentation. We will meet at St. Priscilla Church in Livonia (19120 Purlingbrook Rd. Livonia, MI 48152). Setup starts at 6:30PM and praise and worship starts at 7PM.
June 24 Saturday – Men’s Fellowship (Sterling Heights)
All men are invited to the CADA Men’s event on June 24 1PM-5PM. We will have a game of Bocce ball followed by film showing of “Ignacio de Loyola” a Filipino production movie. We will have the Bocce game at Sterling Heights Bocce Barn Courts (located behind the Senior Center at 40200 Utica Rd, please follow the path) and the film showing at Sterling Heights Library (40255 Dodge Park Road, Sterling Heights, MI 48313). We will serve some snacks and we will also have fellowship time after the movie. Open to all brothers young and old. Invite your friends. For questions and concerns please contact Chris Simon.
03 – Filipino Mass (St. Rene)
10 – Youth Prayer Meeting
10 – YP Event
18 – Father’s Day
21 – Summer Begins
28 --- Watch Rochester Hills fireworks 10 pm meeting place at Azucena's
*For more updates please visit our website at www.lifewithcada.ORG
COMING NEXT MONTH
CADA 27th Anniversary (Game Night – July 7, Dinner & Lord’s Day – July 15)
July 1 - KKPM first Sat mass we invite for LSS
July 7 - Cada game night
July 8 - Sat 630pm - Rescue project meeting
July 15 - Kalayaan bigger Filipino gathering
July 23 - Alyssa and Angelica’s house fireworks
PRAYER MEETING ASSIGNMENTS
06/04 – Jun Siwa/Dave D.
06/16 – Chris Simon/Dave D.
Admin Helper of the Month:
Jon Azucena Men’s group
Praying Over Birthday celebrants: Gigi
06/04 - Diaz family
06/16 - Dulay family
07 – Voltaire Diaz
10 – Ma. Lourdes Bagtas
11 – Albert Alpas (†)
12 – Don Dulay
12 – Chuck Catolico
16 – Elma Monzon
27 – Clifford Obsum
27 – Mayeth Santos Mayor
28 – Darius Mayor
29 – Rhoda Simon
Happy Birthday to all of you. Have a blessed day!
PRAYER INTENTION FOR THE MONTH
For our upcoming activities this summer including our 27th anniversary celebration
For our outreaches including Youth and Young professionals
For protection against spiritual attack
For fresh outpouring of the Holy Spirit
For our upcoming LSS in October, may God bless our preparations and all we are inviting
For blessing of our family activities this summer season
“Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.” – Colossians 3:12
* Schedules are subject to change; please check your email for latest updates and announcements.
* If you have questions and inquiries, or want to make announcements, or want to subscribe/unsubscribe to our mailing list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* If you have prayer intentions, please send email to email@example.com.
* For donations and tithes, please make check payable to CADA and give it to Chris, Renz or Jun S. If you have Chase bank account, you could also donate through Zelle at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also donate through our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/LifeWithCADA or through PayPal
* For youth or children ministry suggestions and concerns, please send email to email@example.com.
* Comments, suggestions, corrections and additions, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you are interested in joining any activities or ministries please let us know.
* Please check your email for updates. For additional information, please visit our website at lifewithcada.org
FOR CADA In-Person Gathering Guidelines, please see attached link here.